10 random facts about me
- I’m a huge movie person. Besides makeup and shoes I collect movies. The number of movies I have bought within the last month has been crazy, and the number of movies on my christmas list is even crazier. I have Netflix and I still love buying DVDs. My favorites are the oldies though.
- I’m kinda a huge sports fan, bigger than the last time I said I was. If you would have told me this is how I was going to be after college I would have laughed, LAUGHED at you. I mean like I know about what is going on in the college football world mainly when it comes to the SEC and Alabama. I am still uneasy about this whole Kirby Smart and Scott Cochran leaving us. I will feel better after the boys play on the field Saturday.
- I hate my hands. I think they are shirt and chubby. I also can never seem to let my nails grow and that does not help with the look of my hands.
- I don’t like anything with a fizz in them. That means no soda, no beer, no champagne, nothing. Absolutely nothing with FIZZ. I hate it.
- I am an organized freak. I had way too much fun organizing my nails and screws in an old bead box the other day. Shannon thought I was crazy. I also like reorganizing over and over until I find the most perfect way.
- The most bought things in my wardrobe are shoes and lipsticks. My shoes are in double digits. My lipsticks are in
doubletriple digits. Trust me they are all DIFFERENT.
- I feel like I have become a tad materialistic and I really want to fix it so I do a clean out almost every other week it feels like.
- I keep a bunch of things to myself, and either they a) make me blow up or b) break down. It isn’t always a pretty picture but when people say don’t bottle things up maybe you should listen to them.
- When I couldn’t buy fashion or makeup I bought a lot of decor though I am not 100% sure if they all go together I still love buying them. Shannon is always noticing a new piece in the apartment. My favorite piece I bought was this all what geometric giraffe.
- Lastly, which I cannot remember if I have mentioned it our not. Though I don’t know everything there is to know about technology I am very much drawn to it. I love knowing how to work things and fix them. And though I may have mentioned this it was something Shannon brought up when I was talking to her about the post and I also have my laptop on obviously my phone, an old phone, an old iPod, my TV, a Chrome Cast, and even a cooling fan for my laptop. Tech Nerd or what?
I hope you guys liked learning a little more about me. I found it fitting to share another post like this with you guys because well I like writing them and I had a few of them just sitting in a draft waiting to be shared also with everything going on with College Football I felt it was time to share in case you all follow me on Twitter because I have been chatting about sports lately. Well, enough rambling and Happy Thursday to all of you!!! We are that much closer to the weekend! And I actually get this Saturday OFF!
“‘Kurt, how are you?’ ‘Hungry.'” – The Sound of Music, 1965