Since I just turned 20 I thought I would make a list of 25 things I would love to get done before I turn 25 in 5 years. And I will be tracking them here! As a reminder to get all of them done!
go to new york cityTOTALLY WENT AND FELL IN LOVE! it is time to go back go to a midnight movie primer of an upcoming great movieWell some people wouldn’t call it a ‘great’ movie but IT was GOOD, Twilight’s Breaking Dawn Part II! Got to see it at midnight (well i think at 10?) with my sorority sisters as a sisterhood event try a new drink, anything!I tried this shakeology [nasty] drink, then I tried another thanks to one of my great friends Rae…. but the drink will be unnamed ;P
- learn how to make 25 new dishes from desert to main dishes: 1.breakfast casserole, 2.some breakfast ball, 3.strawberry pie, 4.taco stuffed shells, 5.small taco bowls ,6.microwave baked potato, 7.pizza, 8. taco pizza, 9. lettuce taco, 10. cookie dough pretzel bites, 11. crescent sandwiches, 12. Taco Casserole
reduce number of blogs!!!! [I have too many to handle]Down to four……. and I don’t think I can get rid of any of these so….. four is the magic number. I cannot go over four. do something you can never see yourself doing [camping, e.t.c.]I went parasailing and it was scary and amazing and I was so happy to share it with my brother and sister!!! See photos right HERE try a new topic to blog about
- read a classic novel
do a video blog?!?!?!I DID IT!!!! go check it out! take beautiful pictures with my new camera [maybe start a photo page on blog! no new blog]started the photo page and already had pictures on it!
- start a workout routine; because I really want to drop those pounds I have been walking my dog [not every night] that counts right?
- watch some of the oldies, top 25 movies of all time [ here they are from IMDB]
- The Shawshank Redemption
- The Godfather
- The Godfather: Part II
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- Pulp Fiction
- 12 Angry Men
- Schindler’s List
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
The Dark Knight
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes BackI truly liked the Star Wars movies
Fight ClubDone, missed the ending but I was told what happens
- Seven Samurai
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
GoodfellasWatched and loved Star WarsMy favorite Star Wars Movie
- City of God
Cassablancawatched. done. loved!
- Once Upon a Time in the West
The MatrixThe original is the best
- Rear Window
Raiders of the Lost ArkI love Indiana Jones movies!!!
- The Usual Suspects
try heat yoga at the rectoo late, ladies and gents, I graduated. try new restaurants around town [ttown that is]I tried Mugshots and there is one in Ttown [though I ate at the one in Montgomery]
- take a cooking class, that would be so much fun or a baking class??
donate old clothes and go through shoeshalfway I have gone through most of my stuff now they are just sitting in bags waiting for me to take them places go to art galleries and museums in Tuscaloosa and go to BirminghamI have been to a few on campus ROAD TRIP with my best friends anywhere in the United Statesat the moment we are in the lovely Maryland! We have been here since last Thursday 13 hours in the car! stop watching TV so late, and go to sleep earliersome nights….. didn’t really last long. But now I do other things too.
Have a regular night with the girls every week, where we all eat and have funJERSDAY!!!! Every Thursday we get together and eat fun food and watch jersey shore. It is so much fun! make new friends!!!!i have made friends with people from Maryland, you know who you are! keep a journal of possibilities and dreamsI have started a small one more about something specific but it is a dream and possibilities. Do something that scares the hell out of me and document it to share hahaparasailing!!!!
- map marking every where I have been, craft away!
treat myself to a designer pair of shoes and don’t worry about the money for once in your life!TORY BURCH!!!
Here I go!