So Thursday marked my blogs 6th birthday and of course I gave it the tribute it needed but on that day I also celebrated with a cake because I always needs an excuse for a cake. But before we sat and ate and didn’t talk about anything blogging Kizzie and I had a little fun out in Bham Alice in Wonderland style. I think the best part of this was I let Kizzie do her stuff and I did my stuff and it turned out to be beautiful and Alice in Wonderland.
It is crazy to think that a new year for my blog is starting. I know in my Year 6 blog post a talked about that so today I wanted to talk about changes I want to make after looking back at what my blog did in year 5. Also I had to share these amazing gorgeous fabulous flawless photos Kizzie put together, snapped, and edited in a day! If you are in the Birmingham area check her out I swear she can do it all!
Having a blog is sometimes a funny thing. I feel like there is so much I want to share on here and so many things I know deep down you don’t want to read about so I just share it with well anyone I can aka my coworkers.
- I want to have more fun in my posts. Think outside of the box. Try new things.
- I would love to travel more and document it but that would mean my friends will have to be ready to take loads of photos!
- Maybe go out and about around Birmingham and share more about it. I have learned that I am a creature of habit which turns into many nights on the couch.
- Be smarter with where I invest in my blog.
- Expand my blog post topics. I am around beauty products all day so I guess I could talk about them.
- Show more love on social media outlets to those that follow me
That is all I have for now except a bunch more photos below. Thank you again everyone for being here, for reading my posts, for following along on Instagram >@inaworldofbees<. Thank you to my blogger friends! Thank you to Kizzie for EVERYTHING! Thank you to Shannon. Thank you to Kirby! Thank you Alaina!!! Thanks to my sister! And to everyone else!
P.S. The cake was/is amazing
“Come to think of it, did you ever see an alice?” – Alice in Wonderland