I know my trip to Dallas is/was on the shorter side it reminded me as I was packing how many times I had gone to Texas with just a carryon. Which is huge for this girl because when packing for a road trip I
kinda go overboard. So as I packed my carryon for Dallas I took note on how I packed and how I decided what to bring and what to just say ‘you know I don’t need this’. I did chat about some tips for a last minute trip if you want to read some more!
- Roll your clothes; so many bloggers and youtubers do this and I can honestly tell you that it helps soooo much!
- Pack within things; shoes, that extra purse, all the nooks and crannies ladies!
- Say no to that maybe piece unless it is a scarf or big sweater. You will want a big sweater or scarf BUT you should bring them on the plane with you! Therefore you do not have to worry about them fitting in.
- Don’t forget that you have a ‘personal item’ you can bring with you which I just grab a big bag stick my purse in it and bring my liquids and tech pieces with me, so I have a little more room for those accident purchases.
- Depot or buy when there. When it comes to my beauty bits I struggle the most because I use to use wayyyyy too many. So traveling was when I grab those travel sizes I randomly have and depot the rest and depending on the length of the trip I may just buy the rest there.
“I wanna go someplace where l can marvel at something. Language, gelato, spaghetti, something.” – Eat.Pray.Love.