Sorry it has taken me a few days to write out my travel funs from Philly. I had so much fun shopping and seeing the city with my bestie Jessica. I had way too much fun shopping at KOP, King of Prussia, then we had a full day in the city! Of course I can explain everything to you through words but as always I have so many pictures. So I will talk about my favorite moments.
- Finally hanging with Jessica in Philly!
- Going in my first LUSH and making a purchase!
- Eating the yummy food in Reading Terminal Market
- Taking photos in the Magic Gardens – probably my ALL time favorite part of the trip
- I bought a TOM FORD lipstick!
- Nik and I were in 4 different states during this trip
- I loved taking the train
Of course I took loads and loads of photos so here are some of my favorite photographs I took.
SO enjoy and if you want to see more click HERE.
“When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.” – Into the Wild | 2007